13 Tools You Should Always Keep In Your Car
“Always be prepared!“ That is one famous Boy Scout motto. Some people leave their tools at home. If you’re not home, surely you’re somewhere else driving your car. Take note of these very important tools that you should always keep in your car.
- 2-3 gallons of water – when your car is overheating, you can pour it to the car’s cooling system, you will also have water when you’re thirsty and it is also helpful for cleansing and sanitation.
- Portable GPS- You can always have your portable GPS when you’re lost. This is very useful especially when it is your first time on a certain place or when you’re in a vacation.
- Adjustable Wrench – You will eventually need to adjust some of the nuts on school, office, vehicle, etc. A 3 piece set of adjustable wrench is certainly affordable.
- Multi-head Screwdriver – Most of the manmade objects around your are held together by screws. This will soon loosen up and you will need to adjust lot of them. When this event arise, you can never be more near to your tool than your tools at your car. Have a decent multi-head screwdriver set and you’ll always be prepared.
- Pliers – When it comes to gripping and holding as well as twisting small objects, your hands are the most effective. A set of pliers will now come in handy. You’ll need a lot of variation of pliers for different jobs.
- Hammer – Best tool of all time. This is the tool with lots of application. Pick a hammer that will serve a lifetime.
- Hand Sanitizer. Hand sanitizer comes in handy because you do not have a sink and soap located on your car. This will keep your hand and body sanitized from germs on daily basis.
- Pen and Notebook – Regular taking of notes on your what-to-do and what-to-buy is essential and very productive. Always keep a notebook and pen on your car so you can jot down ideas that cross in your mind.
- The First Aid Kit – Humans aren’t invulnerable. It is important that you always have your kit in case your love one gets injured.
- Multi-Use Car Charger – Some chargers allow you to charge up to four chargers. You can charge your i-phone, i-pods and phones here.
- Prepaid Calling Cards – When you’re out of credits or even worst, you lost your phone, you can always contact someone from a local telephone.
- Duct Tape – This may be the second greatest invention after the hammer. If an object doesn’t stay and keeps moving, duct tape it.
- Spare Credit Cards and Cash – As what we always say, better be prepared. If the worst scenario comes, it is always the best to have a back-up plan.
I am certain that this list can be expanded, but it is always better to have these tools on your car. This will erase the possibility of a bad day and get rid of lots of frustrations.